badger ver.1 badger ver.1

OMG IT ARE TEH BADGER

IM REALLY SCARED OF THIS VIDEO IT TOOK OVER THE INTERNET LIKE A CRAAZY SHROOM VIRUS

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Sorry, but...

This, I'm afraid to say is the worst episode of madness yet. The plot was beyond uncomprehensible and over-relies on random large people. The animation was far too jumpy and lacked fluidity, and to top it all off it was really short. Sorry, but the madness series has seriously gone downhill since around 4-5 and nowadays there are tributes with far better animation and "fresh" ideas.

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

I like it but...

I like the animation and stuff, good idea, good camra etc it's just not really deserving of how high it's rated, nice work but some more neatening would be appreciated, if you tidied it up I would vote 5 whole-heartedly, you still get a 5 but it's really only a 4.5

The Awesome Box : Portal The Awesome Box : Portal

Not Bad

Oddly it's not much worse than the original egoraptor animations, well some of them, not bad - keep it up.

Ani-mraw-morph Ani-mraw-morph

Pro

That was totally pro, nice set up and greay animation and one hell of a lot of paper.

Hunt of the Shoopacabra Hunt of the Shoopacabra

Great

loved it, smooth animation and good plo SHOOP DA WOOP

Alpha-Nuva responds:

I agree. Especially with the latter.

Inward Singing Inward Singing

ZOMG awesome

Tenacioys D we reign suprmemla whooah god burrito supreme and a chicken supreme and a cutlass supreme SUPREME - like this flash

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

9/10 5/5

I loved most of it but im afraid the start dissapointed me, just use impact it has a bigger "impact" and apart from that great job

TT: 002 Runner I TT: 002 Runner I

Stop Motion

As far as stop motions go this is good but it shouldn't be tenth in the portal when it isnt really flash.

MarcyVF responds:

I see your point, but the only thing non-flash submissions can't get is monthly awards.

>TM.

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

Pure Awesomeness

Really good, i liked the easter egg and i would like to ask like Skaree, did you plan it or just randomly create chapters?